Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team youll be part of
Youll join an exciting, fun and collaborative team of software engineers, testers and deployment engineers. We’re seeking a Technical Project Manager to join our awesome IMPACT Mobile professional services team. IMPACT Mobile is a converged platform that allows enterprises and communications service providers (CSPs) to securely manage network-connected devices through the entire device lifecycle.
As Nokias growth engine, we create value for communication service providers and enterprise customers by leading the transition to cloud-native software and as-a-service delivery models. Our inclusive team of dreamers, doers and disruptors push the limits from impossible to possible.
What you will learn and contribute to
You will be highly engaged with your team and our customers. You love to innovate and collaborate with internal teams and with our customers to find the best solution for their business needs.
- Develop storyboards to conceptualize designs and convey project plans to team members and management.
- UI designing to sketch wireframes
- Able to write unit test and integration test.
- CICD pipelines and Kubernetes Deployment.
- Modern front-end engineering.
Your skills and experience
- Degree in computer science or engineering.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently
- Solid experience with Ajax and Json Parsing
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
It would be nice if you also had:
- Redux or Flux experience
- Proficient and knowledgeable in core Java, Linux, SQL, and any scripting language
- Java & REST API background
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes (including possibility of 100% remote working), continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.