Commercial Management and Business Digitalization (CMBD) is an organization in Nokia, whose goal is to develop and execute strategies to achieve short- and long-term targets increasing enterprise value. One of the key areas of focus for CMBD is commercial contracts. As part of the contract-related stream, we’re developing tools, automating processes, creating reporting structures and generally digitalizing the day-to-day work. We’re looking for Working Students to join the team and collaborate on the various projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Creation of user-friendly applications and tools, enhancing the current contract lifecycle and commercial management processes
- Visualization of data for provisioning a clear view of data patterns and conclusions to support fact-based decisions
- Automation with scripting to support the contract management organization
- Gathering requirements for future improvements in data analysis, automation, visualizations and business understanding
- Maintenance of the existing tools and databases
- Supporting end-users, resolving issues and fixing bugs
- SharePoint Online
- Excel VBA
- Power Automate
- Active student status - preferably 3rd or 4th year
- Basic programming skills
- Willingness to learn about data-driven decisions in commercial management
- Open-mindedness, creativity, and ability to think outside the box
- Being comfortable with learning new methodologies "on the fly"
- Communicative English
- Previous experience with MS Azure environment and/or general knowledge about commercial contracts will be considered a plus
Zobacz podobne oferty
Salesforce DeveloperASTEK Polska
Miejsce pracy: mazowieckie/ Warszawa
We are looking for experienced Salesforce Developers who can take part in crafting a mobile app for millions of customers (telco)! You will be engaged in all aspects of the delivery UX, design, implementation, test and...