Our teams are co-creating payroll, analytics, and engagement software for one of our clients, an HR software and services leader. Our goal is to create a new product that will replace the existing solution. That’s why we are working with the newest technologies. You won’t work alone - you will be part of the team, where developers, technical architects, business analysts, and testers work together. We are also continuously improving our skills and knowledge through peer code reviews. We want you to implement your ideas with us, and we would like to hear your opinion.
- Angular 9+
- Azure DevOps UI Router
- Rxjs and Sass
- Code analysis
- Reactive programming
- RWD (Responsive Web Design)
- English (min. B2)
- Self-organization and independence
- Web Components concept
- Web applications architecture concepts
- State management
- Agile methodology
- Client facing
- 75% Creating new features
- 15% Meetings
- 10% Contact with client
- Creating reusable Angular components,
- Developing applications in web-based technologies like Angular (9 and above), UI Router, Typescript, Rxjs, and Sass,
- Creating Cross-browser compatible code,
- Unit testing with Jasmine,
- Working with Storybook,
- Following Reactive programming rules and responsive web design approach,
- Active communication with the client,
- Participating in the analysis, estimation, design, implementation, and testing of new functionalities,
- Providing high-quality standards of programming,
- Supporting Product Owner in the quality of the stories and staying on track with the overall project goal,
- Sharing knowledge, setting standards, having an impact on the best practices,
- You can focus solely on the front-end side.
- Your voice is heard - since our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication. Knowledge sharing is in our DNA.
- You will have a chance to build a new business around Power Platform and have an impact on how these competences are developed in the company.
- Each of us has 8 days for their personal upskill. This time is just for you to learn a new skill or hone the ones that you already have.
- We offer an inspiring working environment - you will cooperate with experts in various fields.
- Rather than simply deliver a software, we build relationships. Our developers and clients are part of our project team. We are not familiar with the phenomenon of Dev-QA wars.
- We invest in our people through the support of several active communities (AWS, Azure, Microsoft 365, .NET, Java, Frontend etc.), online courses, workshops and conferences - to keep their expert knowledge up-to-date.
- However, you will also learn a lot on your own thanks to peer review with your teammates. These practices are applied in every project.
- Strong cooperation and direct communication with the client are the basis of every project that we run.
- You will have an opportunity to learn many innovative ways of conducting projects both from the technology standpoint as well as from the organisational perspective.
- We do our best to make you feel comfortable with us - we provide, among others: English classes within working hours, medical care for you and your family or partner, Multisport card.
We make Clients happy because we are comfortable at our jobs. Learn more about the perks that help us focus on delivery by addressing lots of daily challenges of working professionals.
- ‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
- Working remotely or at the Gdańsk/Wrocław office
- Contract for an indefinite period from day one
- Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
- Insurance capital fund
- Life and travel insurance
- Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
- Development within working hours (8 days/year)
- Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
- English or German classes during working hours
- Pluralsight package
- 33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
- Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional (2000/8000 PLN)
- Relocation bonus (6000 PLN)
The type of contract shall depend on the actual rules of cooperation established between us during the recruitment process.
Only employees are entitled to benefits package.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Wordpress DeveloperPortal Praca.pl
Miejsce pracy: mazowieckie/ Warszawa
NAJWAŻNIEJSZE ZADANIA: Tworzenie stron internetowych na podstawie projektów graficznych; Analiza możliwych rozwiązań i sugerowanie podejścia do realizacji określonych celów; Utrzymanie i rozwój aktualnych...
Programista Frontend (React)Portal Praca.pl
Miejsce pracy: mazowieckie/ Warszawa
Główne technologie, których używamy: Front-end: JS ( TS ), React , CSS (SASS), Webpack, Code reviews + statyczna analiza kodu, Testy: Jest , Inne: Git, Docker, AdobeXD , Axure, Jira, PHPStorm, Nasz zespół; Składa...